This page is one of many describing EvaluationFeatures that may be useful when comparing monotone to other similar (and not-so-similar) VCS systems.
A web-based interface should allow for easy browsing of sources, history, logs, diffs, etc.
Not supported directly by monotone itself, but there are a number of InterfacesFrontendsAndTools that work with monotone, including several web-based ones. Monotone's own sources can be browsed using ViewMTN, and there is also a Trac plugin under development.
- Recent monotone activity, via [ViewMTN]
- Current monotone HEAD revision
- Trac-monotone demonstration
- Recent monotone activity, via CIA
Features and Requirements in other evaluations:
- FreeBSD's VCSFeatureWebInterface