To add yourself, create a new page using this Template.
GNU Arch refugee since monotone 0.18.
- e-mail: chewie AT wookimus DOT net
- Debian Developer (chewie AT debian DOT org)
- GNU GNATS Maintainer (chewie AT gnu DOT org)
I've been a happy user of Monotone since 0.15.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC nick: esnyder
- Email: hugoATcarfaxDOTorgDOTuk
- See http://www.carfax.org.uk/
Wrote/maintains Botan. Used to work on OpenCM, which was somewhat Monotone-like.
For more info: http://justin.patrin.info/
Marcel van der Boom
Hello there. I was a programmer for a long time and have worked on two "distributed version control systems" in the past. I am evaluating the monotone project and perhaps will be able to contribute in interesting ways.
I would not have been able to get my head around the Monotone model (at least not nearly as easily) if not for the patient+helpful people on the #monotone IRC channel, with whose help I started AlternativeOverview and Buidling on Mac.
Cryptography guy. This summit will be my first time coding for Monotone.
- Fix the buildbot
- Expand on HACKING wrt message formatting rules
- Check the results around issue 120
- Keep on checking out contrib/
Ethan Blanton, a.k.a. Paco-Paco or elb on #monotone